The incomparable PlatzlAlm is in a privileged location in the middle of the Ski Optimal Hochzillertal/Hochfügen ski area and provides pure skiing enjoyment by the Neuhüttenbahn lift!
Over 90 km of ski slopes and 39 state-of-the-art lifts are awaiting you around the PlatzlAlm for unlimited skiing fun! The wide ski runs, the sunny slopes, and the valley run equipped with snow machines will put a smile on the face of excited winter athletes. In the Betterpark Hochzillertal, freestylers will grow wings, and glistening deep snow-covered slopes offer adventurous ski runs! The team at the PlatzlAlm will be happy to provide you with valuable insider tips and will advise you on the most beautiful ski runs in the ski area.
As a guest of the PlatzlAlm, you can benefit from many advantages. Before breakfast and before all other skiers and snowboarders hit the slopes, you can head out to the freshly prepared slopes in the morning. In the late afternoon when winter athletes have left the ski area, the empty slopes invite you to enjoy even more downhill runs at sunset.
During a winter vacation at the PlatzlAlm, you can experience the peak of enjoyment!
The exceptional high-altitude location and efficient snow-making equipment guarantee pure skiing enjoyment until Easter. High above the holiday resort of Kaltenbach, you have access to a ski area surrounded by the magnificent alpine world.
- 30 km blue
- 41.3 km red
- 14.6 km black
- Ski routes ca. 3.6 km
- Valley station 600 m
- Gondola summit station 1,800 m
- Wedelexpress summit station 2,360 m
- Large parking facility right at the valley station!
- Night skiing according to notices from 7:00-10:00 pm at the valley run in Kaltenbach
- Exclusive, large ski and depot service station in the valley station in Kaltenbach
- Modern summit station with shops, restaurants, and childcare
- Large beginner's ski area
- All-day supervision for children in the Zwergerl-Club right at the summit station
- All-day ski course with supervision for participants 4 and older
- Gondolas - 2 in Kaltenbach
- A total of 12 chair lifts - 2 of which are 8-pers. lifts with seat heating and weather protection cover
- 20 tow lifts
- Kaltenbach valley run with a length of ca. 8 km
- Floodlit and equipped with snow machines! = Stephan Eberharter "Goldpiste"
- Valley run in Aschau
- Fun park for beginners and pros at the 8-pers. Schneeexpress chair lift
- Separate lift for the snow park